View Single Post
Old 2013-01-01, 04:34   Link #28486
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Honestly I don't think we needed this list to reaffirm that UC would outsell everything else with ease.

That said, SEED actually didn't do quite as well as I thought it would. Good, great even but I did think that Aegis and Dual would have done much better. Still though, got to wonder if the will ever announce and produce the often rumored HGAC line. Given HA's performance I'm surprised we still haven't seen it. Then again they have even cooled on HGFC and after HGAW's weak performance they might just feel it's not worth it.

Can't imagine them ever going for the HGCC line that some people were hoping for when FC/AW came out.

EDIT: Went over the list again, and I don't know how I missed it but Justice RG is shockingly low in my opinion. Granted Athrun fans even in Japan seem to really focus on Infinite Justice, but still when compared to the other RG's (aside from Titan's MK II). Granted I fully expect that Destiny RG will be at or near the top next year. It still weird to me though that it was FX and not Dark Hound who seems the most popular suit from AGE.
Wow making asumptions on the salestatistics of 1 online store which sells in 1 country, you are definately political material!!!

Outside japan HGUC is alot less popular, most people i know buy most suits from seed, wing or 00.

Personally last year i bought about -+80 kits, 20 MG's, 15 1/100 HG and 45 1/144 HG/RG. 10% was UC, 25% was seed, 20% was 00 and 45% was AGE.

Now a question what did you pleople build yourselves in 2012? I'll take a pictures of everything i built in 2012 later today (as soon as my camara's battery is recharged)
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote