View Single Post
Old 2013-01-02, 15:14   Link #28514
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
Besides the MG kits announced for 2013, what MG's do you think are likely to get a 2013 release? Also what MG kits would you be honestly surprised if we got it in 2013? List out 10 for each (likely and surprised to see).
No point in listing ten as we already now five releases so unless they double up on multiple months we won't even be getting that many new announced MG's.

The only thing I see as likely are 1/2 more Wing suits, likely Altron EW/Sandrock Kai/Heavyarms Kai. Wing Gundam Zero EW has a chance to be a suit they would double up on if they just repackage it like Wing Gundam EW before it. They could drop a Tallgeese II/Leo/OZ suit to use the Leo Frame, but I don't know if they will push the Leo Frame that hard when they still have the Kai's ready to go.

Given Destiny Remaster we could also see a Saviour/Legend/Providence release as well. I don't think we will see a steady stream of MG's from it as we saw from SEED, but I could be wrong.

Outside of these two the only thing I see as likely would be a Sazabi Ver Ka/2.0 and a Nu HWS.

The only thing I want is White Epyon, but I'm tend to doubt they jump to Frozen Teardrop this year for suit releases.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote