Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 12:15   Link #23590
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
Kinda seems to me that the two Mokas fused into one. Inner reminds us a lot of outer, even her hair design is now much more similar to outers.
what do you mean "fused" moka was always moka... but inner moka becouse she was scared to get close to people as they ended up getting hurt... suppressed her own feelings and showed to be really cold

but there were numerous times where she acted tsun... acting tough but with a huge blush on her face.... like how kurumu and others yelled out "polygamy polygamy" (as fong fong appeared in the school).... while moka was angry at tsukune saying she wont accept polygamy this sluty way... while kurumu hit the bullseye on moka... saying in joke that "moka is saying that becouse she thinks tsukune can be only hers".... well moka didnt denny and had this huge blush on her face when kicked their ass's to hide it xD

my guess is that outer moka kinda was the surface emotions of inner moka... like she couldnt be honest and allways acted cool...so ouer moka was more ok to show those warm feelings in her place.... and moka shows her cute side generally when she's alone with tsukune... with people around she generally acts tought and cool

for now moka really has a matter ro solve herself... as her mental and emotional state is generally in chaos... she doesnt know what to do... and is scared of the fact that tsukune will disappear from her and it would be mokas and not tsukunes fault (the running away from her thing).... well next chapter she might realize that if she really doesnt do anything and wont act he will disappear for real...yet I belive that first tsukune will have a fight with gyokuro.... others might notice their fight and wont be able to belive what they see.... tsukune starts to draw more and more power and his consumption increases and here moka might jump in to prevent him from drawing even more power

maybe moka will do the same thing what kurumu did "tsukune is more important to me then the world" so she lets the talisman slip away for now...so they can find a way to solve tsukunes situation then continue the pursuit after the talisman
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote