View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 23:11   Link #263
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marikina View Post
Eh, I doubt it. Like I said even if that were true Buutenks still had Piccolo's mind and regardless of how much training he did Gohan's never going to be as skilled as that. Combined with a significant power disparity and he never really stood a chance.
It is as said @amaterasu4.
And don't forget the fact Gohan not only had Piccolo's training, but also Goku's training as well. Remember Goku was training Gohan to be his successor and new protector of the Earth. So Goku train him to be a better fighter then himself. In a sence Gohan should have been a better fighter then both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Vegeta stated that Gohan was stronger when he fought Cell, not that he was a better fighter at that time. Mystic form was Gohan's absolute peak in terms of every stat (i.e. confidence, battle smarts, fighting skills, strength, speed, etc.). He was just simply outclassed by Gotenks Buu.
In the anime Goku and Vegeta (while watching his fight with Dabura) stated that Gohan had lost fighting sense or intuition. While in the manga it was different, Vegeta as you stated said Gohan was stronger as a kid. His lack of training hurt his fighting skills. No matter how you look at it Gohan as a child was a better fighter.

Also the Mystic form was only a power up. I don't recall it ever stating that it increased every one of his status to their peak.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-01-03 at 23:37.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote