Thread: Crunchyroll D.C. III ~Da Capo III~ (Anime)
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 18:38   Link #109
TJR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
I know this but still there's always 1 or 2 studios which produce the show mainly and couple of subcontractors. But this time no real studio is credited for animation work. That's what I mean. "Animation club of Kazami High School" which is credited for it is not the name of the some new studio as obvious.
I understand. I just suspect that production work is credited that way for convenience (i.e. such as a result of the production committee dividing animation production duties among multiple studios due to scheduling), and that the arrangement isn't as different as we might expect. While I may be wrong, it seems unlikely that the producers have bypassed the studio and are hiring staff themselves.

For Ep. 1, the main duties attributed to the "Animation club of Kazami High School" are key animation and production management. Actas handled management (despite not being directly credited for the role), and while it's impossible to determine where the key animators worked, most are generally involved with studios in Musashino and the Suginami ward.

We should get a clearer picture of the situation as the show progresses.

Last edited by TJR; 2013-01-05 at 23:33.
TJR is offline   Reply With Quote