Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 21:23   Link #1372
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
I'm not feeling the Cromwell at the moment, it just doesn't feel like a tier VI medium and is basically just a big fat light tank.

I've got the vickers 75mm plus the upgraded engine and tracks for it too so I just need to train the crew up but its a real drag so far and I think out of the 10 odd games I've played I have only destroyed about 2 tanks =/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Drake: Someone I know said that the British "medium" line generally feels crappy until you hit tier VIII with the Comet (where you stop feeling undergunned), and even then only the Centurion mk I seems to be considered an "okay" tank. I know the pain, as I've lost count of how many times I've been 1-shot by tanks of the same tier. It's really demoralizing when you get one-shot by a Sherman on its first gun...
Wow, if you think the Cromwell isn't good, then the Comet will be an unpleasant grind. The Cromwell is a big fat light .. but it's gun is very good for it's size and it's amazingly fast.. You can run circles around a KV1 and shoot into it's engine. The Cromwell's gun can penetrate tanks from the front .. that's more than you usually get from mediums .. You'll be more out gunned in the Comet than you currently are ..