Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 04:46   Link #23620
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, personally I doubt that getting Akasha out of Alucard is as simple as being eaten by Alucard and then somehow getting out of there...
getting eaten is very easy... but getting out from there might be hard so a weak person doesnt stand a chance to even survive inside... even akasha inside fell asleep and she is the strongest.... but tsukune has her and alucards blood inside so maybe he can do something about it.... mostly akashas body is pierced by those tentacles all over her body so the blood could mix like last time...

but I was wondering if she really survived in 1piece... since when she stepped in mokas place and the mouth closed we see a large burst of blood splashing out from the teeth like from shashing the body to the point the blood pops out... well she is a shinso with high speed regeneration (nosferatu) so she might survive somethow but getting together might be hard... maybe she cant heal as her blood is constantly in flow..... maybe after getting her body moka or tsukune will bite her...and inject blood into her (the way akasha did to moka when she was born) to revive her.... since moka and tsukune have the same blood it might help her to awake from the blood lose inside alucard :P

yet I have a bad feeling that the reasn why the rosario is controling alucard is becouse akasha is inside alucard and the rosario is using akasha as a medium for controling the monster from the inside (and it would explain why outer mokas looks like split image of akasha...as she might be connected to akasha [synhronization])..... so if they get akasha out the rosario might lose its effect...

ah well time will tell... but I and mostly many others would be glad for akasha to appear and live... and make her join the "mama squad....and the whos daughter will marry tsukune fights".... and her apperance would somehow allow to create a normal peacefull family... make akuha and kaluha enjoy their lifes and dont force them to fight or kill people against their will (like gyokuro does)

btw. widac ze lubisz ta serie ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote