View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 03:32   Link #31571
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by qno2 View Post
And it has been very heavily implied that the chapel door was locked in EP2. And? It wasn't. They didn't misinterpret a "similiar" sound for knocking because neither the knock nor a similiar sound existed.

It just means that everyone is covering Shannon, who gave the ring to Battler.
It wasn't implied that way using a red though.
I don't say its impossible, its a sound explaination after all. Though it imho breaks apart at the point where everyone straight out suepects Natsuhi instead of Shanon if she gave the Ring to Battler. People would start questioning why she had the ring in the first place.
No matter if she comes clear or not at this point she automatically becomes a suspect.
Yet no one, including Battler who would know about Shanon's true self from that point on, ever suspected her. Not even for a second so they could realize afterwards that it couldn't have been her.
Again I don't say its impossible. Yet casts suspicion on Shanon.
Another reason why I won't give the letter up so easily is because its probably the same way the leetters in the other games were placed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qno2 View Post
And what would that accomplish? Especially because Bern's rules probably don't apply outside her game anyway? And because you acknowledged yourself that the result doesn't matter too much? His purple statements aren't too exciting; actually the only general statement is "as if Maria could kill someone. Maria-chan couldn't kill anyone." Everything else relates to game-specific stuff (what was locked, who was dead, etc.).

If anything, it means that a second solution to Bern's game is possible, although not intended, which mirrors the main story. Maybe the Japanese fan base had their own Rosatrice.

Maybe you meant it that way to begin with, sure. Sorry in that case.
The point is if you start arguing about Bern's game you can ignore all Bern-reds in game 5 too. After all The only one who should have been allowed to use reds in game 5 was Lamda, yet we saw Bern using reds as if she was the game master, and Lamda accepted them simply to troll.

Don't forget Beato had a point there, that she can't prove no on left the room - Due to Beato's rule that red is simply the truth she couldn't deny Bern though.
However Beato never misused the reds in such a way.

Actually, you would have to start doubting several red just like this one here:

And because of Erika's scientific investigation, further red had been added, saying Genji never left the mansion after 24:00
The room was not sealed by Erika who has the right to seal a room perfectly but by Eva - so Genji could still leave the room for a short while using the window. This red is therefore not airtight, lamda simply accepted it as the truth and thats how it was possible to become the truth(implied by battler that it works this way).

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2013-01-08 at 04:18.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote