Thread: Licensed Amnesia (2013)
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 13:28   Link #74
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The otome vibes were strong, which of course makes sense since it is an otome game adaptation. The guys all dress so fabulously... it's like they're all part of a visual kei band or something

The set-up was rather intriguing, and I enjoyed the eerie atmosphere of the first episode. I'm not exactly sure where the story is headed, but I like what I've seen so far. Kaori Nazuka's performance was indeed excellent, I don't think this first episode would have been as captivating if it weren't for her voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
wow, this has to be the dumbest shoujo lead I ever seen. And there's a ton of them for the competition.

oh hey, I have amnesia, but I'm not going to tell anyone that something is wrong with me, and will try to sort things on my own to the confusion of everyone else.
To be fair, it was Orion who told her to keep quiet about her condition, and since he is pretty much the only person she knows, it makes sense for her to follow his advice. She isn't dumb, she is simply lost, and that's understandable given her current situation.