View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 02:59   Link #5384
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Off-topic:--

Probably should have asked for clarification the first time before reviving and renaming the spoiler/speculation thread for anime-only fans.

Question: Is the Preview part of the episode or are they airing in the web as it seems to becoming the common practice for more and more anime these days? If the preview is airing separately, then all discussion based on the preview must go to the Upcoming thread even if it requires an extra mouse click or two. If the preview is part of the anime episode, then you guys are free to discuss in this thread however you see fit.

I've also changed the thread title to clarify the purpose of this thread and added Thread Guideline and Spoiler Policy to the opening post. Fairy Tail has its own forum which usually means there are more wiggle room to accommodate more fans, so you guys shouldn't throw away someone's complain/objection just because he/she is in the minority. No one needs to be left out when it's doable in a reasonable manner.

Please stick to the topic at hand. Any opinions/feedback can be sent to me via pm instead of derailing this thread or any other ones from here on.

edit: I now have confirmation that the previews are indeed part of the episodes which appear after the end credit. As such, fans are free to discuss the preview however they see fit in this thread. I'll restore the title of the Upocming episode discussion thread to Spoiler/Speculation for Anime-Only Viewers. Let's move on.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote