View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 12:47   Link #625
sasahar17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I don't think Megatron would help the BETA. To me he might make humanity his slaves due to their intelligence and considering the BETA are mindless drones and some of his minions aren't that bright.

This might lead to an Enemy Mine with him and Optimus (Megatron wants smart, productive slaves, Optimus wants to save humanity.)
I am suddenly reminded of the first Transformers movie where Megatrons corners Sam on the roof and says ‘You can be my pet.’ Who’s the poor sod he’s saying it to this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
"This ends here. It doesn't matter if it's a large planet or small, great or less. This blue planet, this... Earth. Autobots---we stop them HERE."
That is so Optimus Prime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
In fact,I can't imagine the first contact of humanity in Muvluv with just about EVERYTHING would be smooth at all.
Quote:
...not to mention, it'll expalin why they're "Robots in Disguise" on Earth...
Man, someone should write this story for the first contact alone. ML Humanity, paranoid of all things extraterrestrial after getting pwned by space miners for thirty years will probably flip out completely when faced with giant talking robots with big guns. I bet Bumblebee, good ol’ lovable kid friendly bumblebee, will probably be labeled as a threat the second he shows his face (incidentally, yellow and black matches well with Yui’s personal colors…).

Incidentally since most of the cars they’re based on probably won’t exist on ML Earth, what Alt forms will they take as disguises? Rocking around in their Cybertonian Alt forms is a surefire way to elicit a response from an A-10 Squadron.

Quote:
Possibly. And it kind of reflects his leadership style. But it'd be fun to see why Humanity's setup with the TSFs is working---they may reflect existing Cybertronian combat doctrine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
If we are talking about a close combat prime won't the 2007 movieverse Prime be the best one ? He's really brutal in close combat.
Another thing to note is that, assuming you allow for don’t have mass shifting, most Autobots are much smaller than the average TSF, and by extension the larger the BETA types. Their ranged weapons will probably punch holes through Destroyer armor like it was paper, but close combat might be a problem for the smaller Autobots. On the other hand, guys like Metroplex or Fortress Maximus are going to be enormous targets for the Lasers even through the could probably flatten a Hive with a couple of good salvos. And then of course there's the huge numerical difference to take into account.

How will the transformers fight the BETA? M

On another note, is it okay if I post some stuff relating to my fanfics here(authors notes, world building stuff, etc…)? AMT seems to be doing it, but I’m much more long winded them him. My ‘notes’ might end up taking 1000+ words or so.
sasahar17 is offline   Reply With Quote