Originally Posted by giu_2
here is my first avtar pic..
couldnt get the border thingy to work :/
Thats definitely unusuable here 0_0
To make a border .. its quite simple. I'm assuming that you are using IR.
1) Select the 1st frame .. in the animation window ..
2) Now select the top layer in the layer window ..
3) Make a new layer.. it should be the toppest layer in the first frame.
4) Select all (Ctrl + A) ... marching ants around the gif now
5) Go to edit->Stroke (select the color, choose the thickness click OK)