View Single Post
Old 2013-01-22, 13:26   Link #39
wontaek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
"I do not find polygamy acceptable!"

It is a perfectly functional solution in this situation! These people and their old fashioned morals just have no respect for the feelings of the poor girls trapped on the third leg of the love triangle.

In regards to all the Sorata/Nanami development, I cannot help but compare it to Sorata’s interactions with Mashiro in the previous episode, and it seems very clear to me that all Sorata sees Nanami as is a friend. A friend who is a girl, yes, he knows she is a girl, but she is still just a friend. She is in love with him, but his interactions with her have none of that depth, none of that power that the ones with Mashiro had.

Nanami has lost this. Sorata is delighted to have her as a good friend who he trusts, but that’s all he sees her as.
Well, there are some love polygons with viable polygamy solution ( a la To Love Ru, Kore Zombie, Campione, perhaps even Bakemonogatari ) , but I think Sakurasou isn't one of them. While Nanami would be somewhat open to the idea, Shiina Mashiro threatens with plan C too much.