Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Almost got Top Gun in the SU-100M1

Kommandir Ostrovskiy - Hero Tankist

Battle Report:
Spoiler:

You know, I will say that this deserve to be made a movie... or a machinima in this case.

-------------------------

You know you're awesome when the team work together to change the tide of a lost battle.

Spoiler:

We were losing at the start 0>5, because our right flank was literally obliterated at the first 2 minutes and our enemy was advancing. A valentine and me changed course to support the flank, the valentine engaged the T40 but it had to retreat when enemy arty started to hammer him, i got on the back of the T40 and rammed him, killing him. Later on an enemy Valentine surprised me when i passed on the side of a rock and tracked me, i shot him in the front and i don't know how but i managed to break his gun and i started to circle him, the Valentine helped me on tracking him and I blowed him up. We advanced and started to look for the enemy arty, when i stop only inches before a bush and found the M37 ready to shoot me, but i was faster with the mouse and oneshoted him. I did a turn to help an ally to use myself as bait to discover the position on a enemy Hetzer, only to discover that the Valentine was getting hammered by the Lee, with speed i got to the enemy Lee and made a shot to his tracks and delivered an gold HE right trough him.
We were approaching the base and by pure luck I dodged the Bison attack, I sent him to the moon with a well placed HE and i got tracked again by the shot of a Matilda hidden in a bush.

I used the repair kit (thank god i bought one before the battle) and got my ass out of there. The valentine went to draw his fire, and to give me the top gun medal. When the enemy appeared, the Valentine, our arty, the SU-76 and I opened fire simultaneously and we killed him in less than a second, unfortunately i didn't got top gun because our arty got him... by accident

It was a good demonstration of teamwork, and killing the T40 and enemy valentine helped us to break trough the enemy base and win.

Last edited by Strigon 13; 2013-01-23 at 02:09.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote