View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 03:01   Link #28801
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Just noticed that prelim images of the HGUC Banshee Norn show it in black rather than the dark blue of the OVA version, hopefully that's the case for the final release.
Im torn about that, I like both colors tbh, but if its going to be black the nubs......"shudder"

And someone keep count of how many times Suiton posts that EW list, Im quite sure we are all familiar with it as it have been beaten into our heads

I dont see the logic of making the Mercurius and Vayeate separate types of releases, by that logic they should have made one of the MG Frame units an online exclusive after moulding a new weapon and a bit of new armor

Oh yeah as for HLJ if you order then put the items in the warehouse: do they charge you straightaway for everything? Or do they only charge for the item prices first then charge shipping when it actually ships out?

And how long is that AGE-1 Razor deal gonna last, I'm starting to get nervous due to all these details Im trying to confirm before ordering. I found some other kits I wanted but they are not in stock yet.....
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote