View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 19:57   Link #23622
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Well played, kamachi. Well played.

Always cool to see Touma using his head, especially when it ends in the most logical solution, in this case, trick Kretune's brain eating instincts, and since it's pure instinct, if it tricks her, she won't try again, like a cat eating something that smells rotten.

Quote:
With bluish-white sparks flying from her bangs, she said, “First you leave me behind at Hawaii, then you suddenly grope my chest when we meet again, and now you’re flirting with some girl like it’s a normal thing! Do you never think about explaining anything or apologizing for anything!?”
Wait, why should he apologize for the last one? It's not like you two are a thing, Miko-chin. Still, you get points for brushing the topic aside after realizing he's been shot. Slowly but surely, Mikoto is becoming a good girl.

Quote:
Cendrillon clicked her tongue and said, “Not only did you save my life in Baggage City, but now you freed me from the revenge I would have sullied my hands with. Ugh, you were supposed to be my enemy, so why do I keep growing more and more indebted to you…?”
You're part of Touma's international harem now, Cendrillion. Accept it, embrace it.

Quote:
Hamazura thought briefly upon hearing Mugino’s lazy translation.

The fact that the name Kamijou Touma had been mentioned meant that same softhearted mood that pulled others into an effort he had seen at Hawaii was at the core of this.
So Shiage thinks you feel safe and reassured when Touma is close...?

Quote:
And…

They found Kinuhata Saiai cleaning up the apartment she shared with Hamazura and the others.

“I’m the only one!! I’m the only one doing any super work! Even if I handed off the dark side investigation to Mugino, super what am I doing in the middle of this once-a-year school event!?”
Seriously, what the hell did Saiai do to deserve this?

Quote:
Kinuhata, who had been shouting out to relieve stress, suddenly froze in place, slowly turned around, and leapt at Hamazura the instant she saw him. She beat him to a pulp with some strange professional wrestling move.
Slave performing his punchbag duties. Nothing to see here.

Quote:
“I may have been stuck behind the scenes without anything important to do,” muttered Hamazura under his breath. But he had a small smile on his face. “But getting a shitty role is no reason to slack off!!”
So you know your place, good. Now stay there until someone tries to charcoal your girl's crotch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
Touma talks so much about how it is wrong to deceive people and bla bla bla, and in the end does it with the poor Crendrilion. LOL
Lying and trolling are very different things, besides, it's for her sake as much it is for his.