View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 12:25   Link #757
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Given the issues Siegfried had with using Gram due to his scared gears dragon powers I'd say there would be some issues with any item and any techinque would most likely be a spell which isn't Ise strong point.
So I'm thinking it'll start with Ise learning how to transform his arm at will, then a full draconic body and finally he'll learn how to transform into Ddraig form.
Unlike you, I doubt that Ise is going to reach a full body dragon transformation, since that would really reduce the usefulness of Ise's Boosted gear... or maybe cause Ise to stop needing it, at all...

After all, in my opinion, I doubt that the author would spend about 10 volumes (probably more then, since at the current point, Ise still hasn't mastered the full capabilities of his Boosted Gear) on developing Ise's Boosted Gear, just to discard it, later on...

Not to mention that, I think you're supposed "Ddraig form" has already been made possible in the form of Ise's Illegal Move Trident / CCQ - while, it doesn't transform Ise into the form Ddraig had, when he was alive, but it has already been mentioned that it gives Ise a similar level of power that Ddraig had, when he was still alive - Of course, it will happen, after Ise masters it, which is going to take some time...

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-01-26 at 13:45.