View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 20:12   Link #55
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
Is it just me, or is it general policy here on these forums to assume what other people think? It really is a bore when other people think they know what goes on inside my head.
It's not my fault if you can't express yourself clearly and in a way that doesn't seem to imply that you're watching a different show from everybody else.

Quote:
Well, I could argue in favor of Nanami on a couple of those points, as well as a few others. Maybe we should just see if you know what I'm thinking.
Nice dodge.

Quote:
There you go assuming things again. I couldn't care less who would benefit Sorata. My opinion was that Nanami was "far more suitable for a long-term relationship," irrelevant as to who she might hook up with. This is not based on "treating Nanami as nothing more than a 'resource' to serve and take care of her lover," as you so chauvinistically put it. Quite the opposite, I like that she is a completely independent, capable woman, as opposed to Mashiro who is completely dependent on others for even the most basics of day-to-day living.
That would have been fine except in your very first post you claim that Mashiro have nothing else to offer which automatically discredit you because everybody knows that's a lie. Sorata has made lots of improvement and progress ever since she came into his life and have supported him wholeheartedly every step of the way.

Even if it wasn't Sorata, it's not hard to see her inspiring people to pursuit their dreams.

Nanami is not 'better', she's 'different'. She's more suited for people who have no patience to take care of the people who have given them so much.