View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 13:45   Link #144
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Uhmm.. I'm more on the avatar part... I'm too behind with you all in making signatures... Compared to the others I'm still too inexperienced. Yup, I make avatar and signatures sometimes if I could make it... Thanks for visiting, Sempai!!!

I wish you have the Angel's lips.. As long as I don't have a pen and a tablet and an awesome PC.. I'm still far away.. I'm busy in my profession as a nurse.
Man I feel you... artist's plight... if we make the financially secure decision and get a nice secure job, then we can't find enough time to do art.

I have some ideas for you if you are thinking of ever getting a tablet though.

I don't know how cheap or easy these are to get in the Phillipines, but I know some relatively cheap and amazing tablets by Wacom.

Bamboo Splash - $79 A little small, but will work great if you don't want to spend a lot.

Bamboo Capture - $99 Basically the same as the Splash, but has touchscreen capabilities too and comes with PSE 8.

All of them have a specially made screen cover to make it feel like you're drawing on paper, which I love. You can also remove the cover if you want to draw or paint with less friction. I have used and loved all of these, and to me their few shortcomings were well worth the low price.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote