View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 21:20   Link #118
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
In order to achieve the Rinnegan i thought they said you need chakra or something from the Senju Clan. Still dont know how Madara actually activated the Rinnegan in his final battle which supposedly killed him against Hashirama.
you do need both senju and uchiha dna to activate rinnegan. madara stole some dna from hashirama during their fight at VotE. he then moved underground and grew the hashirama/zetsu lifeforce with that dna and fused it with himself

Quote:
But with the Uchiha Clan back i still wonder... even if they are all back.
they're not back. just the named characters like sasuke, madara and obito. shisui may also still be alive, but without his MS

Quote:
I really wonder that because both seemed to have a little bit of trouble handeling the old Sandaime. With both i mean ofcourse the Shodai and Nidaime Hokages.
they were being directly controlled by orochimaru so neither one used their full potential. expect a lot more from them this time around.

Quote:
If Hashirama was as badass like Madara then he should've also been able to break free somehow.
that will be tobirama's job. since he developed the technique it leads me to guess that he will be the one to break it now. at least something to that effect

Quote:
Which leaves open another possibility that the user may not even die after using it.
nagato died because he depleted his chakra the same way that kakashi died. using rinne tensei isnt certain death. nagato used it a lot in the past to revive his pain bodies
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote