Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 12:36   Link #23778
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
^ the problem of this entire post is that you ignore Gin's development.

You bring up his character when he was first introduced. How about I bring up Kurumu's introduction? Yes, that crazy girl who had all of the guys under her control and attempted to make Tsukune a mindless slave....

Or Mizore and her violent obsession of having Tsukune all to herself...

Or Ruby and her "all humans must die" belief.

I'm surprised you ignored all of his development that he's gotten like everyone else. Everyone has changed for the better, Gin included. Stop trying to portray him as some mindless pervert. That's been disproved a long time ago.
eh we can go around with this for Mokas char too.... for outer moka tsukune was a friend but a Drink pack too... even if she knew that he will feel weak from blood lose she still was doing it ^^

about wanting tsukune for themselfs... it wasnt just mizore... but each of the girls is the same XD thats why they are fighting between each other so much.... like how kurumu used charm on tsukune (full power) and dragged him to her room :P, inner moka suffers from pridefobia so she didnt express much emotions but kurumu did do some few bullseyes on her :P

all youki think "all humans should die" and only few thx to tsukunes personality changed... like how Hakuto (a past human) wanted to kill all humans too becouse of what happened to him.... but tsukune with his personality changed his mind and hakto is still helping.... and hakuto is not a girl !

If Gin is sooo mr.goodie goodie... then why wont he help (support) Kurumu fufill her love... and help her to make tsukune be more aware of her... or make him talk to tsukune about his feelings towards Kurumu !? kinda to knock some sens of surrounding in tsukune... so he would notice other girls presence and not only mokas....if gin would be all good on heart and was doing all for her sake.... then he would help her out with this problem and not just walk in and say "find another guy.... ehem for example me..." when she was in the lowest possible mind state.... its like kinda backstabbing someone using the opportunity and atmosphere of a girl feeling down and crying... why not tell her not to give up and fight for him.... but just goes the way he allways did... "just dump him" >_>

but kurumu was a smart girl...went to tsukune...fought with all might and got first and nice kiss on tsukune (did it before moka)... and for her win is that he remembered it what made kurumu a sucubus go all red and unable to talk xD

if gin wasnt a pervert then the girls would pay attention to him ^^ yet they dont so there is something not right here :P for now kurumu and mizore are in tsukunes camp.... gin can have any girl in school if he wants so he wont have a problem I guess...

damn the pairing wars are really exhausting..... anyway "EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN THROUGHTS ABOUT IT", I have my own... you have your own ^^ everyone is happy

for me Kurumu should get Tsukune... so a small harem ending (kurumu, moka, mizore... and maybe rubi)... as she really saved tsukunes life few times and if not her kissing to bring tsukunes soul... then tsukune would be already dead and wouldnt be able to help moka... now lets see how moka will save tsukune from this situation

well maybe tsukune will chose monster world before human world...becouse in human would he will have to go with "monogamy and hurt few girls to core" or monster world and chose polygamy "here it should be ok" so all girls happy (mothers too as they got a nice son in law)

eh so now 1month of waiting.... and I hope we will get some kaluha and kokoa (maybe akua too) lookiung to tsukunes dirrection while not beliving that tsukune defeated their mother (since gyokuro was the one to teach everything to kaluha...so if ghokuro lost then what are the chances on kluha to defeat tsukune ^^) and I wonder how miyabi will react to this

heh it would be funny if after this arc. gyokuro developed some personal interest in tsukune... like a mad love as she saw his power... and mostly it was a while when she fought like that...so finally she got a worthy rival..... and it would be damn funny if gyokuro wanted to get pregnant with tsukune.... so her new child could get some of this power ^^ so she would gain a child that has bigger potential then kaluha xD.... so next semester in youki academy gyokuro will be introduced as a new "teacher" XD so she can have tsukune close XDXD

Last edited by zibi88; 2013-02-04 at 13:50.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote