View Single Post
Old 2013-02-19, 18:23   Link #145
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
It was Itachi's shuriken technique that took down Nagato.
i think even you have lost sight of your own points if there ever were any. where do you think itachi gets that keen sight and chakra sensing ability from? could it be... the sharingan?

also if you think that a mere shuriken tech is what took edo-nagato down then you are ignoring so much that i dont want to waste my time explaining what it all is

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
Kishimoto has been focused on the Uchiha. For all we know the Senju are equally as talented. They would have to be an exceptional clan in order for them to be the rivals of the Uchiha in the first place. Both descend from the Sage of Six Paths.
this is what i'm saying exactly. im not saying the senju cant be explained. im saying i want to see the explanation because as it stands now, then they don't logically make sense as rivals

Quote:
Hashirama happens to be the most powerful ninja of his era with apparently no equal among the current generation of ninja. As far as we know however the Senju has no advanced bloodline ability and the Uchiha have the reputation of producing a large number of exceptional ninja. So the way the story is being told it does appear as though the Uchiha are more talented but it's never been officially stated as such.
its actually been told to us that the senju are not only equals, but slightly better than the uchiha. madara was worried that the senju would wipe the uchiha out if they formed an alliance [ch399 p6]. also, it was the senju who became hokages and put the uchiha in their place. sounds to me like the senju were a peg up on the uchiha and the reason is... i'm waiting on you kishi
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote