View Single Post
Old 2013-02-28, 21:43   Link #9
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Quoting a partner....

Whats with the camera angles this episode??!!
, well I only noticed one instance of an unusual angle. I'm like, "really? No panties? What's the point?", despite knowing full well the intentions of that angle were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
his was a Yozora episode, but I'm not sure if it helped her image or not. She did grow a little by the end, thanks to Sena of course, but her scheming and selfish demeanor did not help. And yes, she did the running away and crying this episode when Sena pretty much set her straight (role semi-reversed). Sena was absolutely right in what she said, and she was very mature with authority in that scene. She was not playing any pranks or tried to demean Yozora. She stood up to her and said what needed to be said, something that Kodoka is incapable of doing to anyone besides Kobato.
Yeah, I was certainly impressed with Sena here. She definitely said what needed to be said, and in turn, helped Yozora grow a little. Rather than being impressed by setting her straight, I was more like "It's about time." for Sena to stand up to Yozora for something.
Quote:
Btw, what was Rika upset about in the beginning of the episode?
what finalfury said, was my guess as well.