View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 10:49   Link #966
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The cat is finally out of the bad. Wait, Kotori started working as a maid around the time they created Muse and already managed to become one of Akiba's top maid? That's impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
Great change of pace episode but still but few things that irked me. Like previously menioned random shop selling goods with their photos without girl's knowledge or permission. I would freaked out. Is it even common in Japan? Someone with idol industry knowledge please verify. Besides photos looked like there were posed. I thought the girls wore outfits only once during open-doors festival. Again those ninja professionals doing their job in the shadow without leaving a trace. They shot to position 50 in few monthes and no management approached them? They make it look too easy.
I don't know anything about the idol industry but I doubt that's allowed. These guys are making money off of their image without even their permission (the least they could do is ask). I was shocked the girls reacted so well. I would have been pissed.