View Single Post
Old 2013-03-10, 20:56   Link #62
Fuyuno
Banned

Pardon me for double-posting but the last post in February and this one for March. You thought February was bad and in this March, it got even worse. No new anime shown except new season of Fairy Tail. While it is too early to say this but so far no announcement or commercial of a brand new anime on its official website and elsewhere.

Animax is literally on life support now as its most popular shows in recent times are Naruto, Bleach and Fairy Tail and these shows are currently shown in Japan right now. I still remember how Animax refuse to have those shows in their service just because they are still shown in Japan and now Animax don't just had to ignore that policy to keep the channel itself alive, they also have been struggling to keep those shows alive.

Animax officially sucks and I also have a hunch that they may bring back K-dramas in order to stay alive. When they got enough money to show us brand new anime that shown simultaneously as in Japan but they decided to choose a shitty bishounen fest show like K when they can get better ones.
Fuyuno is offline   Reply With Quote