View Single Post
Old 2013-03-21, 05:20   Link #2913
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I only poke around on the wikia so I'm not sure if I have enough working knowledge of the To aru verse and timeline to help anyone out, let alone write my own fic.

But considering I want to take certain liberties I thought that maybe delving into things without knowing most of the rules would be better. Despite my lack of knowledge I'd love to discuss topics of fanfic creation.

The wielder of EoA is female and will be sticking to Touma. Mostly because her power is similar to his in ways that nobody can detect it, labeling her normal by magicians and level 0 by AC. The EoA has only one tell, that is the irises are pearl white. She wears contacts to hide the color and because they somehow seal away the visions. Even just normal glasses or looking through any transparent thing can seal them away. Not due to any mystic restriction but mostly because it sets her mind at ease. Kind of like a "self hypnosis fail safe". Touma can forcefully deactivate the visions and "through the rabbit hole" by covering her eyes with the IB
Is it a magic based on science based?

from your explanation on how it works. Its closely related to the way magic works or mystic works. Rather than science so if her ability is to be revealed. The major factions of the magic side would probably gang on her. Its either be killed or capture her or let her join them.

How will Touma meet her? a transfer student? I like romance story but I'm not confident that I can write it. I prefer action and battle story to write so what I'm planning is cross over with campione with the 3 heroes being sent back in time or on different world because the heroes failed on their attempt to stop othinus on using gungnir which ended up the world in chaos. Aiwass being the nonsensical bastard it is. Instead of letting them die. snap their body and souls back and send them through different worlds to find alternatives and way to beat othinus.