View Single Post
Old 2013-03-29, 08:56   Link #1039
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
It's sort of true, a good editor could probably get in that Lindy/Chrono scene you all so dream of having without even touching an inch of NanoFate screen time. But the preconceived notion that NanoFate is mere "pointless fluff" instantly leads to those scenes being targeted...Despite them being far from an over-abundance in the first place.

...And say what you will, but they're important to fully delve into the NanoFate dynamic. If I'm not left thinking of what great friends they are or how dependent they are on each other by the end, then something went terribly wrong.
Very well-said and I totally agree.

Before me, I don't think that anybody even suggested that two guys moving mattresses while Lindy and Alph do/say nothing of import might be a better place to start the cutting then widely beloved NanoFate scenes.

This alone makes me suspicious that what is truly motivating some people is not some high-minded concern for the plot, but personal issues with NanoFate. In which case, that's hardly a legitimate reason for editing a widely popular and very commercially successful movie.