View Single Post
Old 2013-04-03, 23:36   Link #40
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
so you're assuming he never had an intimate conversation with kushina about it from childhood up until their deaths? also, to know those seals he probably went to the uzumakis shrine which we were just shown
What would Kushina know? The Uzumaki were destroyed while she was only a child, and she wasn't even in the country when her clan was destroyed. Any info she would have would be just as much hearsay and rumour as anything Minato would know. And if the repeated flashbacks addressing the same events have taught us anything, not being directly connected to an event means you don't actually know what happened which means even more flashbacks to try and explain what happened...

Quote:
the hyuuga and nara weren't being blamed for it. the uchiha's absence is the only clan that matters
All I remember is that Itachi and Sasuke were left in the line of fire, and if the clan was trying to use the Kyuubi to destroy the village, they would have to be incredibly stupid to leave the clan leader's kids right in the path of destruction...

Quote:
why do you think kakashi knows the whole story about rin? i bet it is only madara. the reveal will probably make obito turn on him. futilely of course.
Why do you think Minato knows the whole story if Kakashi doesn't? You've essentially said that Minato's participation in the discussion is even more inconsequential since he knows nothing about what happened to Rin...

Quote:
edo-madara is barely trying right now. from what i've seen they haven't done much at all. certainly nothing close to victory or 'a pretty damn good job'
It might be a stretch, but it is not hopeless, or at least not hopeless enough that even more deus ex machina need to come in to deal with the issue.

Quote:
but all the zombie stuff is boring.
I don't mind many of the zombie fights. Gaara's father, Sai's brother, Muu and the third Raikage. Most/All of them are a little fillerish and definitely pandering, but they are still somewhat dramatic and there are risks and costs in their battle. Their are no risks and no costs when two zombies fight, though.

Quote:
at least partly why it sucks.
Bad pacing and focus on uninteresting characters is why the war is boring to me.

Quote:
obviously it's just a guess, but i doubt the hokages were brought back without kishi planning some very personal reunions with madara, obito, kakashi, naruto and even hiruzen and orochimaru to a larger extent then we have seen so far.
Sadly, this is probably true.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote