Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Photo Kano
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-05, 00:38   Link #107
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Since I'm a big fan of the original game and have a quite high hope, episode 1 is little bit disappointing although still very interesting.

I like the character design, all the heroines are cute with exception of Sanehara Hikari which I don't know, doesn't look that cute. I like this final version Haruka better than the first promo image or the valentine/white day special, Mai is taller than I imagine when I played the game, and Momoko is.... too big, even though I knew she, along with Rina, is the bustiest of all heroines And maybe because when I play the game, I imagine Maeda looks ordinary but he actually looks quite good-looking on the anime, and Nobunaga does good so far portraying him.

I'm really grateful they make Maeda and Haruka interaction is better than the original game. I was slightly annoyed whenever I go to Haruka event on the game, Maeda will always get nervous/timid and stutter most of the time he's talking to her (reader of Sweet Snap manga will probably know what I mean). As for his interaction with Mai, well Mai is cute as ever <3

I also personally grateful they choose to go to story H with Maeda joins the Photography Club/Sasshin-bu. Because for me, I mostly prefer the girls's story H route than their story L counterpart. I mean, look at the next episode preview with Maeda's trying to take Aki picture

For the music, especially OP and ED, not really a fan but most of the time I rarely listen to the theme song after 2-3 episodes, but I do love some of the animation scenes on both, especially when the girls doing silly pose on the ED like when Aki's holding her hair <3 Was hoping they'll use the soundtracks from the game though since I love most of the game BGMs :3

As for the fan service, I don't really mind it but I hope they don't do too much. It's hard enough with the pre-judgement this series get from the story premise alone

And lastly, since I'm big fan of girls's puffing their cheek, this first episode was heaven with lot of girls doing it XDD