View Single Post
Old 2013-04-05, 23:15   Link #207
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
In case you dont know it yet, I'm working solo. 1 volume each month is already my best >.< So please be patient and wait until...uh....July?
And to be honest, I dont see how it could be that hard to understand her behavior. What exactly that you guys fail to understand?
I can wait 10 years if that's what it takes to get the translation. I just need anime for two reasons: people nowadays read less (in the US), and pictures speak louder than words. Plus the reactions from the fan base and hearing Nakamura Yuichi, Kana Hanazawa, Ayana Taketatsu, Saori Hayami makes me estatic. Plus I said adaptation, not translation so please do not think that I'm trying to coerce you in a negative way to translate faster.
Edit: Interesting to see slight development from season 1 Kirino and season 2 Kirino. Noticeable differences:
Grabs his hand and drags him through Akihabara for hours too lol.
Gives him an eroge that she didn't play yet and acknowledges that he helped her.
Picks up when he calls her cell.
Takes him to Akihabara instead of Kuroneko and Saori.
Barely hits him and yells at him. Season 1 episode 1 had yelling and hitting(kicking and slapping) in it lol.
More to come later.
Sad that people think Kyousuke is a doormat/dog/slave/servant of Kirino. T.T
Few people are willing to lose their dignity for another person. If you want to something for someone, do you do it expecting a reward, or do you do it because you want to?

Last edited by finalfury; 2013-04-06 at 18:21. Reason: salvage kyousuke reputation because he's cool