View Single Post
Old 2013-04-06, 17:35   Link #156
Kazu
Flowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
^ It'll be awhile before MGS5 comes out, so you'll have time to play the previous installments before then and better familiarize yourself with the story again.

Question for everybody: who do you prefer, Solid Snake or Big Boss as a character?

Personally, I prefer Solid Snake. Despite all the crap that went on in his life, I commend Snake for never allowing himself to become corrupt and always doing what he truly believed was the right thing to do. He has more willpower than Big Boss does.
Big Boss was always doing what he always believed was right to do too.

you think snake goin through the microwave chamber was bad, whaddaya think about big boss gettin all burned up by solid snakes makeshift flamethrower?

well back to it, i dunno to me i treat them as sort of the same character despite being 2 different people with different outcomes

here's how it plays out in my mind:the series begins with big boss and throughout he slowly begins to delve deeper into some sort of darkness and solid snake is his redemption, his legacy, big boss "reincarnated".

While that may not be the point(or main point) of solid snakes character, that's how i treated it as

Simply put:Both LOL