View Single Post
Old 2013-04-07, 12:48   Link #13203
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Actually I still don't get the idea of going to the gym. I still prefer the outdoors walking everywhere I want with a heavy bag.

I always thought a good body is one that is adapted to the elements, not trained to adapt to any element. There is a joke a cousin of mine once told me : a schoolmate trying to date her, an avid gym goer, was a victim of snatch theft and couldn't catch the thief. Simply because he has too much muscle mass and was not agile enough while the thief was almost a parkour enthusiast. THe schoolmate trained in every aspect of strength and agility but is still no match for a streetwise ruffian.

Though if he caught the thief the latter would have been nothing more than a sack of crushed bones.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote