View Single Post
Old 2013-04-08, 07:59   Link #37771
Andarkoshi
Resident Tentacle Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Err... not really. First of all, take away the device and Agito. Secondly, just use the Fate route instead of UBW. From what I can tell, it doesn't serve much purpose except the Shirou/Rin/Sakuya that's just backstory at the moment. Now you have a successfully nerfed Shirou without bending over backwards working around a God Mode Sue or actually nerfing him.
Mhm it completely messes with all of my planning though... Besides it won't exactly work with Fate route. Fate Shirou too idealistic AND he is still after Saber. Being in alternate dimension wouldn't affect that and would make it impossible for him to bond with Precia.

The thing is Shirou is SUPPOSED to be powerful and have a reputation. He is in the story to be a father, wise guy teaching others, intimidating father to those who get close to his daughter. The fighting is mainly on the main cast's shoulders.

This isn't Teenager or early-20 Shirou who while already pretty good is still inexperienced.

Also I might have accidentally make you misunderstand. Shirou's device serves mainly as his Snarky Companion while Agito doesn't help out with the fighting. She is a grateful girl whom he saved who looks after him... at least until the Wolkies will get involved. She can't even unison with him because of the differences in their magic styles.
Andarkoshi is offline   Reply With Quote