View Single Post
Old 2013-04-13, 17:37   Link #42
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Oh wow, this episode was awesome. Easily one of the best episode of the series. I didn't think it was possible for me to love an episode without Kuroneko in it so much. The fact this story isn't from the light novel is actually kind of worrisome and sad because that was a lot better than what we usually get. The comedy was top notch and the characters were a lot more likable than usual, Kyousuke in particular. He... he actually had good retorts! A more aggressive personality! And more importantly, he was actually hilarious! He should always be like this. Too bad he'll probably go back to being boring next week.

It was also the first time in the series I noticed such a strong resemblance between the two siblings. Their reaction to the game were creepily similar. If Kyousuke played more date sims, he and Kirino would get along very well.

Ayase was also very nice this week. I enjoyed her reaction to Kyousuke's "harassment". Her earnest effort to make up with Kirino were endearing. I take note that she seemed pretty happy when she thought Kirino wanted her to become her girlfriend. Two yuri tease in two episodes...