View Single Post
Old 2013-04-19, 00:36   Link #13224
zigantz22

Though somewhat interesting, this was definitely a dull chapter, due to the fairly standard and only occasionally informative ramblings of each post-graduation path for nearly every character but the consequential ones, namely Kumagawa, Zenkichi for the most part, and Medaka. Not to mention, Nienami and Ajimu.

I'm looking forward to the final chapter, in part because of Medaka and Zenkichi's reunion, but I'm not exactly expecting some deep satisfaction to be felt after the conclusion, given the likelihood that the next chapter will solely be able to quickly resolve a few remaining mysteries, while vaguely foreshadowing further developments. I'm somewhat expecting that Kumagawa will be revealed as the father of Mogana's child, and I'm hoping that Medaka and Zenkichi will finally have the happy ending that Zenkichi deserves. Of course, I also hope Ajimu makes an appearance, but that seems rather foolish at this point, unfortunately.

Also, in retrospect, with the knowledge that these actually are the final chapters, the previous arc really couldn't have been much worse.
zigantz22 is offline   Reply With Quote