View Single Post
Old 2013-04-23, 20:09   Link #3265
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Precia fell into "imaginary space", I don't think that's quite the same as AEC which distorts time-space itself.

We're not sure exactly WHAT the Arc does, but given it basically rips space-time a new one, it's probably nothing pleasant.
You'll forgive me for this, but the fact that you call it 'imaginary space' just tells me we know even less about what the bollocks it was that she just fell into.

Admittedly I didn't make the best analogy, but in any case my main point was that there's no real unified theory on the various effects of space-time distortions (although yes, most likely the AEC is a nastier variation since it's a weapon, so I would hardly imagine it sending you to Paradise Island), and as such...as such, yeah, actually you can just call any space-time rip space 'imaginary space' because it basically does whatever the hell you imagine it would.

Yes, even trapping you in the rock-hard glucose of Sugar Candy Mountain while rainbow-colored unicorns with bat wings dance in the light of three red moons and sing the leitmotif of 'Roots Bloody Roots'.