Thread: Crunchyroll Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-30, 11:09   Link #48
dingmajiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
No chance whatsoever of this getting much discussion, but I really like Mushibugyou. Good, straight-ahead shounen with a sense of humor and attractive visuals (and great music). There's nothing whatever wrong with giving all the characters a proper introduction before barrelling ahead with the main plot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Shame too, I'm enjoying this a lot. More than I thought I would and I'm pretty excited to see Jinbei's growth. Mugai seems like an interesting guy as well.
To be honest, the manga was hovering around decent to above average until a major arc.. Kind of remind me of when I first started bleach, which was meh until where it went to.. (No idea why I am bringing up something so so so so long ago, but it kind of reminds me of that experience when I watched Mushi)

So I kind of hope people give it a little more time.. The manga have been really enjoyable thus far for me.. The anime haven't veered off the manga path that much either though it did jump about here and there to give each character an episode.. Tenma didn't really had anything developed for him until like chapter 90+..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I got Mugai. I don't know if that's a good thing or not....
From what I read, it's not a good thing, something about being too dull and stuff.. Though Mugai's the coolest pack of them all, I would think Koikawa would be the worst, since that means you're a drunkard.. -.-'
dingmajiao is offline   Reply With Quote