View Single Post
Old 2006-02-03, 07:45   Link #85
carb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
This doesn't make sense!
Urahara already had the means to create perfect Hybrids (the Hougyoku), and he decided, that it's to dangerous to let it exist.
So why should he change his opinion all of a sudden and create a new hybrid?
And why not just building a new Hougyoku?
because my dear (hehe just joking), urahara heard that rukia will be executed. Once rukia's executed, the hougyoku will still remain. Now if i were urahara, id be asking this question.. "should i let them ( SS ) get hougyoku and trust it to them for its safekeeping or should i take trust no one because its too dangerous to be placed on other's hands?"

Now anyone would be an idiot if they chose the latter, because if SS is comprised of maybe just yamamoto, then it'd be okay, but SS is a society. Not every1 has the same kind of thinking ( aizen ). And so obviously, urahara would choose to take it back..

and here's another point. Urahara has been with SS for so long now right? But now he's an outcast and therefore not limited to SS's rules,etc which also makes him more open-minded in a sense. Now, wouldn't urahara be suspicous if the decision was to exterminate rukia immediately for the most ridiculous reasons? also, why the rush to exterminate rukia right? from a couple of days to tommorow. That would be an insult to Soul society because that would mean that soul society can't even handle a couple of royka( sp? ) from creating havoc.