Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-12, 13:04   Link #6254
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
The funny thing is, I'm actually winning this weekend. It's just that my sessions are short. 5 wins in 6 games yesterday, I'm 5 for 5 this morning. But to be honest I'm only mucking around in tier 5. Although I did have a win with JP-chan.

Could also be how I physically feel. I haven't quite shaken this bronchitis yet (although I do feel better), and my antibiotics have run out. Not only that, it's super-hot outside, and the people I rent a room from believe in minimal air conditioning. Close to zero actually.
plz do take care of yourself, gaming should come 2nd or 3rd of priorities, cuz it will suck when you play sick, it may effect your play style, and your emotional stability will worsen.

its best to play a minimum when sick.

We have 10 players in MUP that have owned or owned a tier 9 and 8 players that have a tier 10, so far, I'm the only player with more than one tier 10, Q is almost on his 2nd, which is surprising to me, Teru just got 2 tier 9s the 75 and 54, UTE is just there, Dai is being Dai (she still owes me), Wil loves his E-100 more than his fiancee supposedly, Darjeeling... well lets just say he's a rarity as well as Darsovin, Louise still being TZL wit 121, kimi still hasn't gotten his tier X brit tank... even tho he won the SP and some gold from my clan tourny... which is surprising to me cuz he's supposedly grindin for it, Ascaloth is pretty much avoidin tier 10s, i guess everyone else in MUP are stuck at tier 8 and under, Hei has been spamming battles, but hasn't gotten to a real tier 8 yet. it seems like the majority of MUP is stagnate.

(meanwhile i have 3 tier 9s, 4 tier 10s, and several other tier tanks under that..... next tier 10 will be the russian med, which will be my first medium tank beyond tier 6 heh idk, maybe i should take a break off of WoT and only log on to talk while playin BF3... still in the process of thinkin about it)

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-05-12 at 13:41.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote