View Single Post
Old 2013-05-24, 15:21   Link #32375
Dormin

I always found rosa-culprit incredibly far-fetched. Maybe it is because I never saw her as a culprit, but you are right on the notion that she is indeed very impulsive. So considering this, sort of insane-switch could be plausible. I don't think "violent insanity" acts as sufficient motive for a detective story, but the prime doesn't have to follow the structure of the detective story. However I would still find deus ex PTSD pretty stupid.

However naming George as culprit because he is willing to kill anyone who doesn't accept him and Shannon, I find that implausible. I understand it is implied that he is kind of a dickhead and because I never even liked the guy, I wish I could see him as the killer: but what motive would he have? Kill everyone because some people possible object the marriage? I don't remember chapter 6 closely, but wasn't the part in ep 4 where it was implied he was willing to kill everyone just a lie? Why would he kill? Wouldn't that make him just insane plus total douchebag? Wouldn't it be an total overkill? I don't see how things could develop so far that he decided that killing his family and friends is the only way of obtaining Shannon.

Besides I strongly believe the part about Eva covering things up was because she was involved in the happening somehow, or possibly saving Ange from her parentculprits

Last edited by Dormin; 2013-05-24 at 15:38.
Dormin is offline   Reply With Quote