View Single Post
Old 2006-02-09, 10:44   Link #245
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas
Have you seen any of the logia fruit users in a battle? Both Ener and Aokiji have been split in two, and reform, and Smoker and Ace (and Crocodile, I guess, but I'm not happy about labelling him as a logia user) have had damaged bodies, including holes through, and been fine.
No, I was thinking if you actually see them getting hurt. Like Eneru got knocked around, but never just removed the damage done to him (I think, don't have reference at the moment).
Quote:
There is a whole world of difference between logia users and the fruit users like Luffy. They are ice/lighting/fire/smoke/sand with a will.
No, you're just making that up to fit your logic.

Now neodrag, I think you might've misinterpreted Phenomenol's post. He's not saying you win. He's saying let's end the discussion because there's no way anyone here can know the result of an Eneru vs. Mihawk fight. This is because the only things we know about Mihawk is that he's a schichibukai and the best swordsman in the world. Not much to go by, but I wouldn't say these facts speak in favor of Eneru. Eneru's power is unimaginable, however, he has been beaten once, that means he can be beaten. Mihawk on the other hand, hasn't been beaten, we haven't seen any weak points, why then do you people claim him to be destined to lose? For all we know he might be the devil himself.