Thread: Licensed Shokugeki no Soma [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-29, 00:26   Link #695
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Really how about a traditional Japanese Breakfast: A bowl of steam white rice topped with Nori and raw eggs, Tofu Miso Soup, pickled plums and radishes, salted grilled fish and Japanese style green tea.

Do you prefer a Poland style breakfast: Toasted bread topped with marmalade of your choice, a Poland style sausage kielbasa, tomatoes slowly cooked with olive oil with a generous dash of salt, soft boiled eggs, milk freshly milked no later than 1 hour before breakfast, and cold cut cheeses.

Maybe Spaniard breakfast is more to your liking: Churro with doughnut sticks called fritters that is usually covered with sugar, coffee accompanied by milk, toasted bread with olive oil for dipping, tomatoes slowly cooked in the pan with olive oil with a generous dash of salt, a cured ham called jamón serrano traditionally made from White Pig, and freshly squeeze orange juice preferably by hand.

If not, nobody and I mean nobody can deny the extremely generous breakfast served in the UK: An English Muffin Sandwich containing fried egg, bacon, sausage preferably 100 percent beef or pork. Including mushroom caps and tomatoes slowly cooked with olive oil with a generous dash of salt, toasted bread with the usually condiments of jam my choice is marmite and olive oil for dipping, English Tea, choice of either porridge made with hard boiled oats topped with left over vegetables such as potatoes, and an orange sliced in half.
I generally like to eat whatever there is. I don't try to distinguish between meals.

But out of all those probably Japanese breakfast, seems to be have more variation.