View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 01:15   Link #7
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxorMG View Post
Actually, it may just be Oda trying to show just how messed up the Marines under Akainu really became that Aokiji left and whatever else happened. There was nothing about conscription in OP before this, afaik.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was getting at when I mentioned the changes that took place after Whitebeard's death. I've no doubt that the marines under Akainu's regime have become downright Spartan.

And on another note.... I also find it interesting that Fujitora was willing to let a heinous creature like Caesar go scot-free simply because he was working for Dofla. Working under a warlord really DOES have its advantages, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
So what is "Green Bull" in Japanese exactly? That'll probably be this new admiral's moniker for now on. I get "Midoriosuushi" when I use Google translate but I doubt that's correct.

Apparently one possible way to read the name is "Rokuushi". But I guess we have to wait until either the raw is out or someone Japanese-savvy like Aohige can confirm the proper spelling.