Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Photo Kano
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 11:29   Link #470
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Should've known they'd go with the "She's not really my sister" approach. I can sorta understand the taboo on the subject, but if you keep teasing your audience like that, then come with the worst cop-out there is, it's not exactly making you look good.

6/10 Is my final score; Kanon's rote did nothing to make it better, and for all her boldness, nothing came out of it.

So far, this was the second-worst show this season for me (with Red Data Girl being the absolute worst). I expected Maeda to be good guy who knew where to draw the line between genuine photography and voyeurism. Instead, I got the reverse, but because he was also somehow a chick magnet, none of the girls seemed to care and let him take all the dirty pictures he could've asked for, under thew guise of "He's a good guy and would never dream of taking risque photos".

Heck, even the photo Club President commented on his good skills, while one photo was a blatant panty shot of Sports Girl. Even if that wasn't intentional, his fellow club mates would've gotten hell for it, while Maeda was apparently a saint, who could probably get all the girls naked if he wanted to, and still get praise for making "good anatomical photos", or some shit like that.