View Single Post
Old 2013-07-04, 19:47   Link #67
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
You don't think a Gundam model kit series about popular Gundam kits fighting popular Gundam kits isn't a cop out? Interesting...

As I have pointed pointed out earlier, BF is being made for TV-Tokyo as a follow up to Gundam SD, not AGE!

Also it would only be a cope out if immediately after Age they forced a 3rd season of SEED into production or rush G-Reco or The Origin into production. Given Bandai's recourses that would have been a very easy thing to do.. save road, easy money! But they didn't do that, In fact they haven't done anything noteworthy as far as the main series is concerned.

They are calmly proceeding with the original planing for the next projects for CBS, despite AGE's performance. And it makes sense. Sure, Age might be the biggest Gundam flop ever, but it's not like this is their first failure.. Everything between ZZ and SEED was a kind of a flop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
I don't mind this. I am a sucker for animes like Yugioh and Card Fighter Vanguard. I should enjoy this and it would be nice to see different Gundams in one show. If Origin wasn't coming out, I would be angry.
Do you think BF will a chance against those big shows? I don't watch them so I don't really know, but I have my doubts.. The formula that's being presented here is is as simple as it is unoriginal.

Last edited by kaito-kid; 2013-07-04 at 19:57.
kaito-kid is offline   Reply With Quote