Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-11, 10:04   Link #3653
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Damn! Hisa is just awesome... I will really feel bad for her if Kiyosumi doesn't ends up as National Champion... I mean I think she just pulled the Hell Wait of all the Hell Waits... the Mother of all the Hell Waits in that matter.... I wouldn't be surprise if this all started when she gone AWOL during the last tournament she had with Mihoko...

I was thinking that Hisa decided there and then that she will be aiming for the National title... and a team national title... with her family name changing from Ueno to Takei and ending up in Kiyosumi High with no existing majhong club made her fall under the radar... her ability is clearly up and running... now, she bids her time and waited for the tiles she needs... her first tile comes after becoming 2nd year in Mako... on her third year, comes the tiles Yuuki and Nodoka... who would have thought she will get a Middle School National Champ for a tile? but still not enough... she still needs the winning tile to complete her hand... then her hell wait pays off... she gets the tile that will give her a hand that's worth more than a yakuman... much much rare than winning a yakuman... she gets a Miyanaga tile...

During the prefectural, with the name of Takei Hisa left her unnoticed by Mihoko until it was all too late for the opponents...

Now comes the Nationals... with Teru denying the existence of a little sister benefited Kiyosumi even more... with her Hell Wait in full throttle during the draw for the team positioning, monster teams after monster teams ended up in Side B minus Shiraitodai... okay, Senriyama is a good team and Shindouji is just Subara... but I don't think they will fare impressively in Side B... Side B is just the freaking circus, a collection of monsters, foreign and native, badass normals who will take on any ability users anytime of the day... not to mention monstrous boobies... Kasumi's alone will stomp Side A combined....

Hisa just put herself in the most desperate position she can be... one wrong move or a simple mistake will lose her the National title and this is the one last chance she'll ever have... but she came prepared... as Satoha just realized now... someone is very determined to win the tournament...

Last edited by tarajis; 2013-07-11 at 11:47.
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote