View Single Post
Old 2013-07-14, 17:28   Link #70
shalala

I very much like the ep 14. The politics side of the 3 walls where very interesting. I can understand where MP/traders/church people where coming from. Seeing how there lives are all pieceful so to them having Eren died would mean one less titan. Still how would killing him be of any use seeing how I don't think opening him up would be of any use as nothing in his body could have changed and the effects of it could only be shown when he is in titan form. Sooo surely having him alive would be of far more use and also surely the fact that he closed one of the gates would give him more support. Even if he did go out of control. That beating that Lavi gave him was quite over the top and weirdly it didn't break his nose or face etc I guess that could be explain the regen he has. Soo would this mean his regen only works when he is human and not in titan form? Hanji Zoe is just jokkkes. I thought she would have kissed Eren.

Why didn't the RC stop the trader from nearly firing that Eren or the Judge him self? I gut Levi came to the resuce but if Eren was shot and died then it would not have ended soo well.

Mikasa face shots where funnnny. Still why wasn't the other people from squad 104 present at the count? As they also witness Eren fight in his titan form as well as in the titan it self.

As for the new OP I didn't really like it. I found it too spoilery even if I have not read the manga. Sadly I did peek in the wikia and saw one big spoiler T__T a few weeks ago. Sooo I see the oping as spoilery.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote