View Single Post
Old 2013-07-27, 23:22   Link #17
BoyTitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
Er.... The preview is there for the anime watchers... Everything is intended from the team.
The preview said way to much even I feel it was tasteless somewhat. Lol the shows very own anime makers couldn't avoid giving a huge spoiler guess that is they're way of saying read the manga.

Also I finally 100% got Ervin plan on making all the people quit and giving out all that information dude is a genius. And looked boss as hell riding on his hoarse Ervin is underrated he is not the commander of the recon corps for no reason. Heck think of how many series were the commander never fights or is talked about in terms of strength and could wipe the floor with said thought to be strongest character. I forgot much about what happened in this episode was to busy being a fan Of Ervin.Screw the Mikasa and Levi fan club Ervin could probably kick both their asses,HAIL ERVIN.

Also the feels the scene Jean thinking of Marcos death bought out why must this series have so much more feels than the manga its to much I almost cried again.

Well that is all I really hope the next episode does not suck please have good and fluid animations I would hate to be reminded how good this anime can be for next episode to suck.

Last edited by BoyTitan; 2013-07-27 at 23:35.
BoyTitan is offline   Reply With Quote