View Single Post
Old 2013-08-01, 21:58   Link #4059
silverexorcist
Tropes/cliché expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Erm, can I get some feedback on the earlier snip I made, so I can decide whether or not to make it a full story?

Also, another idea going through my head: Touma got the Imagine Breaker from Najimi Ajimu, the girl with a quadrillion powers. I think the Imagine Breaker was stated/implied to be of divine origin. Ajimu was supposedly born before the Big Bang happened and the universe was made. She could be implemented into the Raildex as a divine existence that is just as incomprehensible as Aiwass
It seems pretty similar to the beginning of the first novel and is pretty much the standard for a meeting between Misaka and Kamijou back in the day. It really depends on how you progress the story's plot before I can personally give an opinion on the story.

As for that idea of yours; I've thought about it before, funnily enough. It would not be ridiculous for Anshin'in-san to have Imagine Breaker among the quadrillion skills she had. She said she had a skill that could cancel any skill (though, clearly, with a different name than Imagine Breaker). I could see Laura Stuart simply being Anshin'in-san in disguise with her hair dyed blonde. And considering the way Medaka Box ended, it's possible to make a crossover like that without breaking away from Medaka Box's canon.
silverexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote