View Single Post
Old 2013-08-03, 04:40   Link #4114
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Another buch of short impressions as I have too much time during my semester vacations:

Fureraba: I have only finished Rina's route, but loved every bits of her route. It was hngghh^10 and quite lovely how the teasing-childhood friend(ship) developed to such a tightly-knit lovership. Sure, that's not really uncommon at all, but I found it lovely in combination with Rina's "hidden" strong lonelieness. I would have prefered if her epilogue would have manifested the deal even more, instead of the more comedic approach of the actual epilogue, but that's just me.

Zutto suki shite, takusan suki shite: Uhm, ... A bit strange seeing that the MC's approach after the only choice-selection becomes quite bolder (like an "CHAAARGE!" command); as much as an instant-confession in one route. Though, that confession didn't lead to a "yes" straightaway. From the two routes I glimpsed at, Serina's was the most straightforward due to both having ultimately mutual feelings towards eachother. Plus Serina is extremly huggable -> my first impression when she first appeared. Her first apperance as harmless/generic as it was, left the "best girl early-game"-impression

I also orgininally planned to test the new cosmic cute VN, but after looking at vndb I discovered the -for me - alarming tags: Gore + Bloody Scenes and backpaddled without hesitation. Nothing against a serious settings in general, but I got somehow bad vibes from it *lol*.

Last edited by Mahou; 2013-08-04 at 02:43.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote